Friday, September 12, 2008

Google Chrome - Google's New Web Browser

Google Chrome
Have you heard that Google just launched a new web browser called Google Chrome on the 2nd September 2008?

I've downloaded it a few days back and have been testing it on different various sites and I’m quite impressed with it but... what I can is it's not as fast as I expected it to be. =)

You can watch the video below to hear and learn more about the story behind Google Chrome from the development team on the thinking and features behind Google Chrome.




After watching the video above, you can roughly get the idea what's this Google Chrome all about. If you still don't, you can also check out Google Chrome's own comic book by Scott McCloud here.

According to Google, they say Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.


The disadvantage for now is that they do not have the add-ons which I normally use on Mozilla Firefox. What you expect huh? They just launched not long ago and I don't think this will be a big problem for Google. Oh yea, they won't be calling it add-ons for Google Chrome but it's called "Google Gears". So for now, I have to be a little patient for the developers to come out with the Google Gears. =)

Currently I have 5 web browsers on my laptop and with Google Chrome, it will be the latest addition to my family of web browsers I'm using. Hehe

If you have already tried Google Chrome, you can leave your comments telling me what you think about it or any feedbacks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More